Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's always something.


Today on a walk North on Classon from Bergen to Pacific -after visiting an apartment in the area- the Girlfriend (who shall be referred to as Bighead in posts going forward) and I saw a sign (like the one above only in red and green paint on a piece of wood that had been painted white) directing us to a warehouse where one could buy live poultry. I didn't quite believe the sign when I saw it but upon looking in as we passed, my doubts were soon disproved.
I do not know it that made me feel more or less comforted.

We'd already decided that this was a little too far out for us but the live poultry warehouse certainly put the nail in that coffin.

I feel like just when I begin to get used to the City it shows me something else.

No comments: