Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring has sprung.

I don’t really know what to say today.
It’s been a long week and an even longer weekend and I’m really tired.
This City just gogogoes and sometimes I feel like I need a little time to catch up.

The weather was really beautiful yesterday and everywhere there was excitement for the Summer to come. You can tell that Spring is officially here because already people are talking about leaving The City.
While I don’t share the intensity of some of my friends to get away (I think that’s it… I never want to GET AWAY -you know, that run away feeling of the phrase- from The City) I would like to have a nice weekend in Montauk.

The funny thing is, though, that I think that Montauk is still technically part of New York City.

Oh, it is!
(Long Island is part of the city of New York and in fact is the name of the island that harbors Brooklyn and Queens.)
Who knew?

No comments: