Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm quite tired.

We have made the move.

And in the couple of days that we've been here full time we have tried Cafe Enduro (okay, but not nearly as good as Bogota) and K-Dog (not too bad and enough to satisfy my Tea Lounge jones), Sushi Tatsu III (Head and I haven't been able to spot Tatsu I or II) and my personal favourite, Errol's Bakery and Catering where they have the most delightful coco bread.

I've discovered my favourite of the two hardware stores and tonight we explored The Associated which specializes in West Indian and Carribean spices, fruits and other sundries.

Like this.


And this.

I don't even know what to say about the Aryan child on the box of Cream of Wheat in The Associated in one of the brownest neighborhood's ever.

Except, every time I think that I've got a handle on the situation The City throws me a curve-ball.

No comments: