Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Week in The City

On Sunday I saw the benefits of running on the park side of Prospect Park West.

On Monday I noticed that the roof on the newly constructed elevator shaft of the improved 1/9 stop (on the Staten Island Ferry side) seemed to be made of wood.

On Tuesday I bought an "Earth Day" Metrocard. (Still no picture.)

On Wednesday Bighead and I went further down Flatbush into Prospect Lefferts and saw a beautiful apartment. We also discovered the first coffee shop in the 5 years that I've been in The City that closes before 8PM.

On Thursday, while completing our application with the broker for the beautiful apartment in PLG, I (and everyone else in the D'Andrea Realty office) saw a man's penis as he oh so discretely pissed between two cars facing, not the wall behind him, but the glass windows of the office.

On Friday Bighead and I were approved for the apartment.

On Saturday Bighead and I took the day to ourselves, wishingplanningandhoping about the future of our new apartment and getting ready to say goodbye to Park Slope in favor of our soon to be neighborhood.

No comments: