Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer To-Do List

I keep coming across happenings in The City and saying something to the effect of I'm going to add that to this Summer's To-Do list and that fact is that I don't actually have a Summer To-Do List.

Yet.

I mean, then, yet, I didn't.

Anyhoodle the point is that I do now. I will be adding things to it as the they come up.

Things To Do This Summer
  1. Go to Coney Island. Spend some money in Astroland trying to win prizes and eat carnival type food. Take a picture in front of The Cyclone and buy a T-Shirt.
  2. See at least one of Olafur Eliasson’s NYC Waterfalls and possibly take in his Take Your Time while it’s still here.
  3. Buy Bighead Swedish Meatballs at Redhook’s IKEA.
  4. Trek up to the Bronx to get a gander at The Floating Lady (and maybe dip my toes in).
  5. Go kayaking.

No comments: